How-to: Keyboard Shortcuts in Android-x86 4.0.4 ICS
I will try to put all of them here, but if you find someone more please let me know.
At the home screen:
- POWER = Press power one time = SUSPEND, Press power 2 times in less than 1 second = SHUTDOWN
- Just write whatever you want to find some app, your bookmarks, search contacts, or just to do a search over the net.
- ESC = Go Back
- ALT+F1 = Open Console
- ALT+F7 = Back to the System UI.
- ALT+TAB = Show recent apps, select the app releasing TAB and pressing again holding ALT key.
- CTRL+W = Set Wallpaper
- CTRL+P = Open Settings.
- CTRL+M = Manage Apps.
- WindowsKEY+E = Send a E-mail.
- WindowsKEY+P = Open the Google Music Player.
- WindowsKEY+A = Open Calculator.
- WindowsKEY+S = Send a SMS/MMS.
- WindowsKEY+L = Open Calendar.
- WindowsKEY+C = Open Contacts (People).
- WindowsKEY+B = Open Web Browser.
- WindowsKEY+M = Open Google Maps.
- WindowsKEY+SPACE = Open Search.
Rotating the screen: (to get that operate we must to have activated “Auto-rotate screen”)
- Press F12 two times in less than 2 seconds = Rotate 90º to the LEFT.
- Press F11 two times in less than 2 seconds = Rotate 90º to the RiGHT.
- Press F10 two times in less than 2 seconds = Rotate 180º.
- Press F9 two times in less than 2 seconds = Normal view 0/360º.
In the Web Browser:
- CTRL+N = new tab.
- CTRL+I = Zoom-in on page.
- CTRL+O = zoom-out on page.
- CTRL+J = open download manager.
- CTRL+R = refresh current page.
- CTRL+F = find on page.
- CTRL+B = open bookmarks.
- CTRL+H= view browsing history.
- CTRL+D = add bookmarks.
- CTRL+S = open social network sharing menu.
- CTRL+G = page info.
- CTRL+P = open browser settings.
- CTRL+W = closes the current open tab.
Space = Page Down on web page / view document.
Shift+Space = Page Up web page / view document.
I hope that make more easy the use of your android’s
Cheers. (dont forget click in some banner if that was helpful, BIG THANKS)